In partnership with the West Hollywood World Freedom Film Festival, Liberty Media Productions launched the Toronto World Freedom Film Festival, February 26, 2019.
FESTIVAL DATE: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Each project will be adjudicated based on:
- Ingenuity of story
- The relevance of the thematic message
- Creative Resourcefulness of medium
Here are our five award categories:
- Best Screenplay, TV Episode or Web Content
- Best Lead on a Screen, TV or Web Performance
- Best Supporting on Screen, TV or Web Performance
- Best Screenplay, TV Show or Web Content Editor
- Best Screenwriter, TV Writer or Web Writer
Co-Founder’s Proof of Concept: Discover how God spoke to me in a loud audible voice after I graduated with an English Literature degree then starred in professional community theatre and independent film projects.
Moved by Providence, I went to Bible College, planted a church, pastored an inner-city congregation in Toronto, Canada, was ordained, created three national faith-based television series which aired on more than five networks over ten years.
Completing post-graduate studies in Broadcast Journalism, I then launched an international TV talk show in association with VisionTV and partnered with a streaming platform.
As a Liberty Media Pro, I’m an 18-year, veteran media executive. The successful case studies are thanks fortuitous collaborations with award-winning industry insiders plus my professional training from Bible School, Journalism School, and Film School.
In development with a feature-length faith-based movie, like the War Room
The film is being shopped for pre-sale between Liberty Media Productions and a film buyer, based on the manuscript of my fictional autobiographical novel written 2018.
I’ve created a TV and film Screenplay course.
1. Stacy-Ann, as a little girl, wanted to see herself on the TV screen and did so after a Liberty Media Pro showed her the ropes by developing her story. Stacy-Ann confidently went on to write an extended film version which credits her faith with deliverance from anxiety and depression. It was screened in a major market to a sold-out cinema crowd and televised on a national network.
2. Regina loves the Lord with all her heart and possessed low self–esteem. A Liberty Media Pro mentored her and she soon began co-hosting 7:07 on InternetTV.
3. Randy and her partner were into book authoring and speaking on stage to empower women to capitalize on their God-given gifts, and wanted to branch out. A Liberty Media Pro provided them with expert knowledge to gather a team to launch their pilot episode and tell stories about taking a leap of faith on LeapTV, in a full season of broadcast television.
4. Larissa’s testimony of life-saving divine intervention was developed as a television script which kicked off her writing career. She transformed her impossible journey into a book of inspirational stories: Leaning on Lamp Posts
5. Marye finally stirred up the gift inside her to preach on-air with a fully developed TV ministry following instructional training by a Liberty Media Pro.
6. Shelley was coached by a Liberty Media Pro, who developed her story for television, which kindled her desire to tell powerful stories of vulnerable women, and she’s now producing a feature-length documentary.
7. Colleen had a longstanding dream of writing for the screen. She kept putting it off, not knowing where to begin. After consulting with a Liberty Media Pro, a fire was ignited within her. She then wasted no more time and created a Bible teaching telecast which has been featured on a Canadian and an American network.
8. Tehmina was raised in a Christian home, although trained in TV and Film production, she was not producing. Hands-on experience with a Liberty Media Pro led to her breakthrough and she has now produced multiple films which have been well received at screenings.
9. Apostle Stewart enthusiastically cleared her schedule to begin an international faith broadcast after consulting with Liberty Media Pros.
10. Charmaine desired to commission a Liberty Media Pro to create thirteen scripts to reach an international audience with stories highlighting the positive impact of luxury interiors on mental health. She successfully wrote her scripts for the screen with expert coaching from the #GetOnTV mentorship program.
I’m Charmaine and can say Liberty Media Pros are dedicated and dependable and adapt very well to the requirements of clients by always walking the extra mile to meet particular needs.
Toronto World Freedom Film Festival proudly accepts entries on FilmFreeway, the world’s #1 way to enter film festivals and creative contests.
© Liberty Media Productions