Twenty dollars sponsors Public Service Announcements on television
Featuring messages that denounce discrimination.
Will you participate in this good tidings Charity TV Campaign by donating twenty dollars per month?
The first contribution of $20.00 will be received today, and after that, it will be automated by debit on the 20th of each month.
Just to be clear, this Campaign is not a single one time gift but a monthly donation supporting intercultural, interfaith and racial harmony through televised Public Service Messages.
Email: TV@DyonneLewis.com to support the Diversity Media Campaign in association with the production company behind The Dyonne Lewis Show charitable TV Ministry?
In Canada, Liberty Media Productions is a department of Phil Lewis WE Network [A Powerful Network to Bring About Change] Canada Customs and Revenue Agency Charitable Registration: #866257322RR0001
Behold, Artist Under Development, the rising star, Pop & R&B singer/songwriter Zoe.L,
Liberty Media Productions’ Founder In Her Own Words…
After completing my formal post-graduate media education, I then launched an international TV talk show in association with VisionTV/Zoomer Media Limited and partnered with a streaming platform.
As a Liberty Media Pro, I’m an 18-year, veteran industry executive. The successful case studies are thanks to fortuitous collaborations with award-winning media insiders, plus soaking in the digital world from its inception.
In development with a feature-length faith-based movie, like the War Room
Unexpectedly, Zoe’s world shifts on its axis when an opportunity arises for her to leave her familiar “reality” behind to pursue a professional music career. Zoe must choose between two paths holding wildly projected outcomes. This Afrofuturistic Sci-Fi tale is a moving coming-of-age film that takes the heroine from knowing the right answers to asking new questions about who she is and her place in the world.
TV Workshop experience has been a catalyst in the success of many:
1. Stacy-Ann, as a little girl, wanted to see herself on the TV screen and did so after a Liberty Media Pro showed her the ropes by developing her story. Stacy-Ann confidently went on to write an extended film version that credits her faith with deliverance from anxiety and depression. It was screened in a major market to a sold-out cinema crowd and televised on a national network.
2. Regina loves the Lord with all her heart and possessed low self–esteem. A Liberty Media Pro mentored her and she soon began co-hosting 7:07 on InternetTV.
3. Randy and her partner were into book authoring and speaking on stage to empower women to capitalize on their God-given gifts, and wanted to branch out. A Liberty Media Pro provided them with expert knowledge to gather a team to launch their pilot episode and tell stories about taking a leap of faith on LeapTV, in a full season of broadcast television.
4. Larissa’s testimony of life-saving divine intervention was developed as a television script that kicked off her writing career. She transformed her impossible journey into a book of inspirational stories: Leaning on Lamp Posts
5. Marye finally stirred up the gift inside her to preach on-air with a fully developed TV ministry following instructional training by a Liberty Media Pro.
6. Shelley was coached by a Liberty Media Pro, who developed her story for television, which kindled her desire to tell powerful stories of vulnerable women, and she’s produced and screened a feature-length documentary.
7. Colleen had a longstanding dream of writing for the screen. She kept putting it off, not knowing where to begin. After consulting with a Liberty Media Pro, a fire was ignited within her. She then wasted no more time and created a Bible teaching telecast which has been featured on a Canadian and an American network.
8. Tehmina was raised in a Christian home, although trained in TV and Film production, she was not producing. Hands-on experience with a Liberty Media Pro led to her breakthrough and she has now produced multiple films that have been well received at screenings.
9. Apostle Stewart enthusiastically cleared her schedule to begin an international faith broadcast after consulting with Liberty Media Pros.
10. Charmaine desired to commission a Liberty Media Pro to create thirteen scripts to reach an international audience with stories highlighting the positive impact of luxury interiors on mental health. She successfully wrote her scripts for the screen with expert coaching from the #GetOnTV mentorship program.
I’m Charmaine and can say Liberty Media Pros are dedicated and dependable and adapt very well to the requirements of clients by always walking the extra mile to meet particular needs.
Liberty Media Productions TV, Film Festival Workshop proudly accepts entries on FilmFreeway, the world’s #1 way to enter film festivals and creative contests.
© Liberty Media Productions